- Foster relationships with key public officials and business leaders.
- Represent and promote the diversity of
- Advocate for pro-business policies.
- Facilitate business-to-business partnerships.
- Build opportunities for business creations, S growth, and retention.
- Provide opportunities for visibility.
The Hub of Business.
- Collaborate with PEDC, SBDC, Innovation Hub, and other key stakeholders to provide resources.
- Offer impactful learning, peer-to-peer networks, and legislative programming.
OBJECTIVE A:Culture of Community Leadership.
- Promote Leadership in the Pearland Area.
- Leverage all outlets to ssssssssssss increase engagement.
DEI Integration.• Intentionally recruit and retain diverse members.• Execute DEI initiatives.
Chamber Leads by Example.
- Collaborate with other organizations on ssss large events and regional initiatives.
- Develop an inclusive culture, representative of our community.
- Be a trusted source for diverse perspectives.
OBJECTIVE A:Skilled Workers for Employers.
- Create awareness of job and career advancement opportunities in the area.
- Facilitate connections between employers and educators.
Next Generation of Business Leaders.
- Provide leadership development opportunities for young professionals.
- Connect emerging leaders to one another s and to Pearland decisions makers.
- Partner with educators to promote entrepreneurship as a career.
- Highlight successful Pearland entrepreneurs and their successes.