Do you have to do cold calls to get clients? WE DON'T DO THAT HERE
Do you have to drive your own car to get to your clients? IN THIS ECONOMY?! WE GOT A CAR FOR YOU.
Do you feel like your input is often not valued? WE ENCOURAGE EMPLOYEE COLLABORATION.
Do you want to work at a company where you feel valued and the company is invested in your career growth? If you have sales experience in GUTTERS or general construction, CLICK ON THAT APPLY BUTTON!
We pride ourselves on being a company that structures its success based on how well we take care of our employees, our customers, and our community. We aim for profit with integrity and that extends to how you, our sales solutionist, interacts with the customers. Come work with us if you want a career where you are providing solutions to your customers, not just selling services.
$500/week base pay, with 5% commission plus extra 1% for exceeding established sales goals. We strive as a company to continually improve our compensation packages and create opportunities for you to earn more money based on performance.
Basic Function: Drive to scheduled estimates in homes or commercial buildings, assess customer needs and recommend the best fitting gutter services. We provide the customer list, and you close the deal. Maintain communication with the gutter installers and office manager to insure customer satisfaction through a work well done. Company car and fuel coverage provided. Must have 1-3 years commission-based sales experience.
- Must have at least 1-3 years of previous commission based sales experience, ideally in gutters
- Go-getter, great integrity, fast learner, problem solver
- Strong people and communication skills
- Strong desire to play an active role within a dynamic, competitive team
- Tech savvy
- Positive attitude
- Attend all estimates on time.
- Price new opportunities within 48 hours of the onsite visit with prospect using The Brothers that just do Gutters production rates.
- Return incoming phone calls in a professional manner, within 8 business hours of call.
- Provide product differentiation to customer throughout selling process (assists customer in understanding exactly what they are paying for and why it is a superior product).
- Effectively sell the company’s services to the customer in a competitive atmosphere by understanding the customers’ needs and selling to satisfy those needs.
- Prioritize work and actions in order to achieve established sales goals (see below)
- Maintain closing rate of at least 40%
- Develop a well thought out prospecting plan focusing on generating leads for the company.
- Maintain an organized work flow and process using company CRM
- Maintain regular communication with the owner, staff and field personnel, working cooperatively to develop methods and systems that are most effective for growing the business.
- Maintain company reputation of integrity and professionalism by communicating with customers in a professional manner, being punctual for appointments, returning phone calls promptly, etc.
- Assure that all necessary information pertaining to jobs is communicated to crew leaders as necessary (i.e. job colors, job scopes, scheduling, billing, etc.)
- Attend all meetings on time.
- Assist in problem solving and implementing solutions.
The Brothers that just do Gutters are a full-service rain gutter and gutter guard franchise. We repair, install, and maintain Seamless Gutters, Gutter Guard, Specialty Gutters and many other services. We are a performance-based company with clearly defined career paths laid out for each of our employees. We fully invest in our workers and believe it is important to listen to them and create a comfortable work environment.